"Your Canyon For a Day" Ride
THANK YOU 2023 RIDERS FOR ANOTHER GREAT YEAR! SEE YOU MAY 19, 2024!
You may register on the day of the ride at the north end (by Thrall Rd) or south end (by Sundown M Ranch) of the ride. Please remember to bring cash or a check to pay because we have limited WiFi access in the canyon.
Your Next "Canyon for a Day" Bike Tour
Sunday, May 19, 2024
9:00am to 3:00pm
- $65 per person - includes 1 free t-shirt if pre-registered
- $110 per family (2 adults + up to 2 children under 18 living in same household); a family registration includes up to 2 free t-shirts if pre-registered
- NO REFUNDS and NO IOU's available (exception: if Washington State or BLM cancels the ride due to COVID restrictions, pre-registered riders will receive a refund)
- Light snacks and water provided
- Event t-shirts available for sale if not pre-registered at Roza Site
- Concessions available for purchase at Roza Site (please bring cash or check only)
- E-bikes welcome
- Bicycle maintenance available
A 35-mile round trip ride through the scenic Yakima River Canyon. The road follows the Yakima River up a gentle grade with few hills. The highway will be closed to thru traffic (it is open to residents and campers at 25 mph during the ride). A perfect ride for the whole family!
Those who register on-line before May 1st, 2023 are eligible for the free t-shirt offer and will be mailed pre-registration packets that include vouchers for free t-shirt(s) and ride number(s). You do NOT need to check in at a registration booth on the day of the ride if you are pre-registered.
NOTE: if you are pre-registered and do not receive your pre-registration packet before the ride, please go to one of the registration sites on the day of the ride.
- Online registrations received after April 30th are not eligible for the free t-shirt(s) offer and must pick up their registration packet including ride number(s) at one of the on-site registrations on the day of the ride. There will also be registration on the day of the ride at the Ellensburg and Yakima start areas and t-shirts available for purchase at the Roza Site for those who do not pre-register (cash or check only). if not pre-registered, riders must pay with cash or check on day of ride!
- Remember if you pre-register for the ride, you will be required to pay in full up front (the pre-registration link should take you directly to PayPal after you click submit). You should receive two confirmation emails - one confirming registration and another for your pre-payment.
- Same day registration - the south end registration booth is located in the turnout just passed the turnoff to Sundown M Ranch. The north registration booth is located by the start of the ride at Thrall Rd.
- Starting locations - riders who begin on the south end will park and start the ride at Roza; north end riders will park and begin by Thrall Rd. Both locations will be marked with signage and highly visible. Parking is free!
NO DEBIT/CREDIT SALES ON DAY OF RIDE (we don't have wifi in The Canyon). Please bring cash or a check on the day of the ride for same day registrations. NO REFUNDS!
If you have any questions or are interested in sponsoring our event, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org