*****Your Canyon For a Day Ride Continues in 2022!*****
Your Next Canyon For A Day!
Sunday, May 22, 2022
9:00am to 3:00pm
- $60 per person - includes 1 free t-shirt if pre-registered
- $100 per family (2 adults + up to 2 children under 18 living in same household); a family registration includes up to 2 free t-shirts if pre-registered
- No refunds and no IOU’s available (exception: if Washington State or BLM cancels the ride due to COVID restrictions, pre-registered riders will receive a refund)
- Light snacks and water provided
- Event t-shirts available for sale if not pre-registered at Roza Site
- Concessions available for purchase at Roza Site
- Bicycle maintenance available
A 35-mile round trip ride through the scenic Yakima River Canyon. The road follows the Yakima River up a gentle grade with few hills. The highway will be closed to thru traffic. A perfect ride for the whole family!
Pre-Registration Open Until May 1!
Those who register on-line on or before May 1st, 2022 are eligible for the free t-shirt offer and will be mailed pre-registration packets that include vouchers for free t-shirt(s) and ride number(s). NOTE: if you are pre-registered and do not receive your pre-registration packet before the ride, please go to one of the registration sites on the day of the ride.
- Online registrations received after May 1 are not eligible for the free t-shirt(s) offer and must pick up their registration packet including ride number(s) at one of the on-site registrations on the day of the ride. There will also be registration on the day of the ride at the Ellensburg and Yakima start areas and t-shirts available for purchase at the Roza Site for those who do not pre-register. if not pre-registered, riders must pay with cash or check on day of ride!
- Remember if you pre-register for the ride, you will be required to pay in full up front (the pre-registration link should take you directly to PayPal after you click submit). You should receive two confirmation emails - one confirming registration and another for your pre-payment.
NO DEBIT/CREDIT SALES ON DAY OF RIDE (we don't have wifi in The Canyon). Please bring cash or a check on the day of the ride for same day registrations.
If you have any questions or are interested in sponsoring our event, please email us at email@example.com